Apply to the 2nd edition of the ENERGee WATCH programme on energy & climate data collection, monitoring and visualisation.
Fill in the application form on this link : https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/energee-watch-2nd-cycle
Deadline : March 11, 2022
Your energy agency, city or region face some challenges in its energy and climate data collection, monitoring, processing or communication?
Experienced energy agencies will tutor their peers : energy agencies, regions, cities … in 4 topics
- 1: Energy Data collection (acquisition and treatment)
- 2: Monitoring, Reporting, Verification: follow up on implementation of actions
- 3: Indicators and strategies on adaptation to Climate Change
- 4: Data display, dissemination and validation by end users
To have detailed information about the courses and the mentors, please visit these pages :
- the full courses’ overview
- the presentations of Energee Watch main mentors
The peer learning programme will be carried out in English, free of charge, and travel expenses will be reimbursed up to 600 EUR per person per organisation. There will be a total of 3 learning cycles, the first one is completed, the 2nd will start in March 2022 and the third one in September 2022.
The Peer learning core programme should last from 4 to 6 months. Additional peer review webinars (step 3) will be organised for interested participants.
Visit the ENERGee WATCH website or contact email@example.com for more information.