One year after the international ceremony in Glasgow during COP26, the Green Solutions Awards are back! This competition for sustainable buildings, districts and infrastructures organised by Construction21 and its partners aims to bring out exemplary achievements from around the world, to share them to as many people as possible and to inspire the profession to accelerate the reduction of its carbon emissions.
The opening of applications has been launched at the Mondial du bâtiment, the international construction and building trade fair. The national winners from each country will be revealed online in June 2023. Then the international winners will be announced at an international ceremony organised during COP28 in Dubai in November 2023.
So you have sustainable projects and you want to make them known? Apply! You have until March 13th, 2023 to participate. As a result, there will be visibility at different scales for all the projects in the running, the actors involved, and opportunities for showcasing.
How to apply
All you have to do is publish a case study, i.e. a detailed file online – on the Construction21 platform of the country in which your project is located or on the international platform if there is no existing platform by ticking the box to participate in the “Green Solutions Awards 2022-2023” contest.
You will be accompanied by the Construction21 team to best present your application.
Participation is free
For more information, see:
March 13th, last call
This extension is your last chance to enter the competition. And if you miss it, you will have to wait until the end of 2024 for the next edition…
For the more advanced, take this opportunity to propose another project. Enough to increase your chances of winning a prize… And, in any case, to increase your visibility.
Why participate already?
- To be part of the experts pool of Construction21 and to be able to speak at events (conferences, TV broadcast, radio interviews, etc.).
- To promote your know-how internally and externally and inspire professionals.
- To contribute to the dissemination of best practices, innovative and reproducible solutions…
- To benefit for free from a unique and recognised visibility on the national and international scene!
- To try to win one of the national or international prizes and obtain recognition from your peers.
What if this year you were the winner? Only way to find out is to apply… before March 13th 11:59pm.