Applying for funding is a competitive process, and only the best project proposals will be selected. This year we have structured the event in 7 informative sessions, each one providing the possibility to learn from successful projects. Take a look at the Agenda.
This year's Info Day will:
- give you an update on the European policy on energy efficiency
- introduce the Energy Efficiency priorities of the H2020 call for project proposals 2019
- present tips and tricks on how to prepare an excellent proposal and successfully apply for funding
- offer dedicated workshops for each energy efficiency topic of the call 2019
- provide numerous opportunities to network and find project partners
Who should attend?
We are expecting more than 500 participants coming from industry, academia, public authorities, civil society and European institutions.
Horizon 2020 Energy Efficiency Info Day is a unique opportunity to meet the EASME Energy Team and seek advice from the National Contact Points of the ‘Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy’ Challenge. Check out the top 5 reasons why you should attend.
Do not wait, register today! Once registered, you will be able to see who is coming to the Info Day, offer your expertise, request a service and schedule face-to-face, bilateral meetings with all those you are interested in talking to at the event.
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter, follow @H2020EE and interact #H2020EE